Funding a wallet
There are several ways to fund your RIF Wallet.
In this section, we will cover;
- How to view your wallet address
- Getting test tokens
- Depositing to your wallet address via centralized and decentralized exchanges
Viewing your wallet address
To view your wallet address, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the icon by the left hand corner, this leads you to the profile page.
Step 2: View wallet address
You can view your wallet address by clicking on the copy button as shown below.
Getting test tokens
Note: Test tokens are not real tokens and should only be used for development purposes. When sending or receiving tokens, wallet addresses change depending on the network environment. Ensure wallet is on the
TESTNETenvironment. For transaction using real tokens, ensure to switch network to use
MAINNET. See switch networks for more information.
Depositing to a wallet address via decentralized exchange
You can deposit to your wallet using the native Rootstock Powpeg, or using the 2 way peg app or via Sovryn Fast BTC:
- How to get RBTC using the Rootstock built-in PowPeg or watch the Youtube video on How to convert BTC to RBTC using the Powpeg
- How to convert BTC to RBTC using the 2way Peg App and a hardware wallet.
- How to Get RBTC using Sovryn
Depositing to a wallet address using a Centralized Exchange
You can deposit to your wallet address via centralized crypto exchanges by following the guide in: