Rootstock User Course
Welcome to the Rootstock User Course. Your pathway to becoming a Rootstock User.
This course aims to teach you how to use and interact with the Rootstock blockchain network.
This course is for a technical user, but does not require or involve any programming knowledge.
... and it is completely free!
Who should take the course?
- Those who have a basic understanding of blockchain fundamentals
- Those who want to go from knowing what blockchain is to using blockchain in a practical way.
If you do know how to code, we also suggest taking the Rootstock Blockchain Developer Course. There you'll learn how to run your own blockchain node, as well as write, test, compile, deploy, secure, and verify smart contracts using Solidity.
What to expect
6 Modules of content. Each module has the following types of material:
- Lab videos
- Explainer videos
Benefits of taking the Blockchain Developer Course
- It's free!
- Receive a completion certificate at the end of the course
- Acquire hands-on experience on how to use blockchain technology
- Qualify to become a Rootstock Ambassador (and earn rewards!)
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Rootstock User Course.
- Are there any prior requirements for taking the course?
A: An understanding of blockchain fundamentals can be helpful, but is optional. This course is focused on enabling the student to go from knowing what blockchain is to using blockchain in a practical way.
- Is there a time frame for completing the course?
A: No, this course is entirely self paced, and materials are available on demand.
- Where can I go for help?
A: Go to the Rootstock community slack, and ask questions on the
- Is this course really free?
A: Yes, 100% free. Enjoy!
- Will I get a Course completion certificate if I complete the course?
A: Yes, a course completion certificate is available.