Getting Started with RSKj
RSKj is the software used to run nodes on the RSK network.
You can run RSKj locally to connect to the public RSK networks - RSK Mainnet, and the RSK Testnet. This is an alternative to connecting to the public nodes.
RSKj can also run in a “localhost”-only environment, without connecting to any public network - RSK Regtest
--importfeature can be used to import the block database from an external source. See example for using the import feature. This is to be used ONLY for testing and development purposes and not in production.
If you do one of the following activities, you are likely to need to run RSKj on your computer.
- Running nodes
If none of the above applies to you, it is quite likely that you do not need to run RSKj software on your computer.
- If you would like to interact with a DApp
- Configure MetaMask to connect to RSK is a step by step guide demonstrating how to interact with a DApp on RSK using MetaMask.
- If you would like to build a DApp on RSK
- Check out the Complete Full Stack dApp Guide on RSK
- If you would like to check the status of the RSK network, use;
- If you would like to check the status of a particular transaction, use;
- If you would like to obtain or transfer RBTC or tokens on the RSK network
- See Get Crypto on RSK for the various options available