Getting Started with RSKj
RSKj is the software used to run nodes on the Rootstock network.
RSKj can also run in a “localhost”-only environment, without connecting to any public network - Rootstock Regtest
--importfeature can be used to import the block database from an external source. See example for using the import feature. This is to be used ONLY for testing and development purposes and not in production.
If you do one of the following activities, you are likely to need to run RSKj on your computer.
- Running nodes
If none of the above applies to you, it is quite likely that you do not need to run RSKj software on your computer.
- If you would like to interact with a DApp
- Configure MetaMask to connect to Rootstock is a step by step guide demonstrating how to interact with a DApp on Rootstock using MetaMask.
- If you would like to build a DApp on Rootstock
- If you would like to check the status of the Rootstock network, use;
- If you would like to check the status of a particular transaction, use;
- If you would like to obtain or transfer RBTC or tokens on the Rootstock network
- See Get Crypto on Rootstock for the various options available