Covalent - Solutions on RSK
Covalent provides a unified API bringing visibility to billions of blockchain data points.
The Covalent API supports both the RSK Mainnet and RSK Testnet networks. See RSK Indexing and Query Data API for the full details, including
chain_id values. All Covalent API Class A endpoints are supported for the RSK mainnet and testnet networks. You can query either network via the unified Covalent API by changing the
How Covalent Works
Covalent leverages big-data technologies to create meaning from hundreds of billions of data points, delivering actionable insights to investors and allowing developers to allocate resources to higher-utility goals within their organization.
Instead of painstakingly sourcing data from a small handful of chains, Covalent aggregates information from across dozens of sources including nodes, chains, and data feeds. The Covalent API then sources end-users with individualized data by wallet, including current and historical investment performance across all types of digital assets. Most importantly, Covalent returns this data in a rapid and consistent manner, incorporating all relevant data within a single unified API interface.
Why use Covalent?
Covalent provides a unified API that brings full transparency and visibility to assets across all blockchain networks. This API allows you to pull detailed, granular and historical blockchain transaction data from RSK (and other blockchains) with no code. The Covalent API allows you to create entirely new applications or augment existing ones without configuring or maintaining infrastructure.
Features of Covalent
- 25 billion rich transactions indexed including every transaction since genesis for RSK and several other blockchains.
- 200K+ smart contracts are available with internal data structures for querying.
- 30K+ price feeds for fiat and crypto pairs.
- 30-second refresh rate.
Access to rich, historical data on the RSK Blockchain unlocks a whole host of use cases, many of which are still unknown and coming to light with the rapid pace of innovation in this space. Some current use cases include:
- DeFi on Bitcoin
- Multi-chain wallets to present balances, transactions, ROI, portfolio values as well as analytics on token concentrations, volumes and distribution
- NFT dashboards showing price trends, liquidity and ROI of collectibles
- Tax compliance tools
- DEX analytics and transparency dashboards
- DAO governance and analytics dashboards
To see what developers have built using the Covalent API, check out the Covalent Project Showcase
- RSK Indexing and Query Data API
- Class A endpoints
- How to query the RSK network on Covalent API
- Covalent Whitepaper
Get in touch
If you have any technical issues write to email@example.com.