GiveTrack - Solutions on RSK
GiveTrack leverages Bitcoin and Blockchain technology to fund global projects with high environmental and public health impact using a radically transparent donation platform.
GiveTrack is a platform nonprofits use to collect donations, and share updates with owners about how their contributions are used. This ties donations directly to project results. GiveTrack offers unprecedented transparency in the philantrophic process, giving donors the ability to transfer, track, and provide a permanent record of the global financial transactions, tracked from from inception to completion. Individual donors can view and verify direct evidence-based outcomes for their donations, encouraging them to give more.
How GiveTrack Works
How GiveTrack integrates with RSK
Transactions for a project
Funds flow for an organisation
GiveTrack is the flagship project of Bitcoin Charity 2.0, launched in 2015 by BitGive.
GiveTrack is a revolutionary donation platform for nonprofits to provide transparency and accountability to donors by sharing financial information and direct project results in real time.
BitGive is the first Bitcoin 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and has built a positive philanthropic representative organization for the Bitcoin and Blockchain industry, bridging the gap between an innovative technology and its practical applications for nonprofits and humanitarian work in the developing world.
BitGive has partnered with and raised funds for well-known nonprofits:
Media coverage of BitGive: Forbes, Entrepreneur, Wall Street Journal, US News and World Report, Non Profit Times, Inside Philanthropy, Chronicle of Philanthropy, and more.
BitGive's founder has presented at several international conferences on the social impact of Bitcoin and Blockchain:
Links to Speeches/ Presentations of Connie Gallippi
- Connie Gallippi on BitGive and Bitcoin Charity
- Bitcoin Enabling Transparency & Accountability for Social Impact with Gabriel Kurman
- How Nonprofits Can Utilize Decentralized Finance (Moderator: Paul Lamb, member of our Board of Directors)
- Entrevistando a Connie Gallippi - Fundadora de BitGive
- Discussion between Mike Belshe, BitGo CEO and Connie during the De-Phi Conference
- Crypto for Kids with Isaiah Jackson and Connie during the De-Phi Conference
- Bitcoin Stories: Connie Gallippi, Founder and Executive Director, BitGive (Episode 022)
- The Crypto Show With Andreas Antonopoulos & Connie Gallippi At LaBitConf, Santiago Chile
- "DE-PHI" CRYPTO FOR GOOD
Now with GiveTrack on RSK, BitGive is strengthening its impact!
Why use GiveTrack on RSK?
- Rewards good actors in the nonprofit sector
- Educates donors about effective outcomes
- Identifies & avoids fraudulent activities along traditional paths
Features of GiveTrack on RSK
- Blockchain technology: GiveTrack allows donors to trace transactions on a public platform in real-time
- Donors can see how funds are spent and ensure they reach their final destination
- Project results are shared for direct engagement with donors
How to set up a project using GiveTrack on RSK
- Visit https://givetrack.org
- Log in or Sign up
- Click on Start a Project
- Select Org Type
- Register Organization
Get in touch
If you have any technical issues, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general enquiries, write to email@example.com